Friday, February 8, 2013

Where my money Went ^^

Hello Guys!
So Last December I went to Kpop Convention 4 at PICC ^^
My adventures can be read here part 1 and here part 2

This post is all about the things I bought there ahahhah
As you can see base on my title this is where my money went hahahah

One is of course The F.Cuz CD ^^






Next I bought a Cute Headband With a crown on it
it says "SHAWOL" I love it!


Then Almost half of my money went to....



SOCKS!!! YEY!! They are not Just SOCKS THEY ARE SUPER CUTE CHIBI SOCKS!!! :))))

The first picture is Yoseob and Junghyun of Beast ^^ I dont have enough money to buy all so I just picked my 1st and 2nd bias on Beast :))

Then of Course I also bought the complete set Of Shinee socks ^^ on top is Jonghyun to his right that's Minho baby then at The bottom from left to right that's Key, onew then taemin ^^

I tried to wear my baby minho sock~


Don't mind my big feet XD

Can't wait to wear all of them :)))

And I'm actually happy that my Money went here hahhahah :))
I don't regret spending for these ^^ They make me happy :D

But i'm not telling you to buy all the things you want :))
You should know your capacity and your limit ^^

Have a wonderful day!
 until next time randomers!! AJA!

No comments:

Post a Comment