Wednesday, February 6, 2013

KPOP Convention 4! With A.cian and F.cuz (part 2)

Hello Randomers!!

I know its been 2 months :)) Sorry to keep you waiting LOL
but the long wait is OVER, part 2 of my Kpop Convention experience is now HERE!!
if you haven't read the first part click this ^^

So as promised this post will be about F.Cuz!!!

I cant explain how happy i am when they announced that F.cuz will be here and that there will be a signing event! SINGNING EVENT PEOPLE!! haahhahaah
Okay so I really did all the things that i can do to have money on that day, so that i can buy the CD and have them sign it! Saving and borrowing is the key LOL

My goals
> first see then in person (✓)



(。♥‿♥。) Yejun baby!

Okay Now you know my Bias hahahah :)) I'm holding my friend's camera so its mostly Yejun hahahah


> Second have a SIGNED CD (✓)





Pictures with them are not allowed HOWEVER the official photographer for the event caught my MOMENT on cam! HOORAY!! \(^^)/




>And my last goal was to say "Hello Baby Yejun" (✓)
 I DID IT  ~ I said Hi though instead of Hello hahahah
and he stopped signing for a while, looked at me and said "Oh Hi"
although I think he finds me creepy that time (LOL)

At that very moment My heart went outside milky way!
♥(οΎ‰´∀`)

That was ALL my goals BUT i got MORE :)))

They are all nice ^^ Jinon welcomed me with a smile and he said "salamat po" which means thank you in our language ^^ then shook my hand.

Raehyun is really cool and really nice, he even put his pen on  his other hand so that he can shake mine hihihihihihih~

Daegun shook my hand using both hands! hihihihihihi

And KAN OMG he is forever HOT :)and so nice too! He gave my signed booklet to me using both hands, maybe its not a big deal with others however i felt that he do respect his fans because of that :)


I never thought of shaking their hands :)) I know its possible but i didn't expect it!!
BUT YES I DID ^^

This was a shot of my hand after shaking theirs :)))


Yes i know i'm crazy but i actually wanted to put my hand inside a Ziploc hahahahahaha

I was REALLY happy That day ~ ^^

Hope it will be happier next year! :))

See You again next year KPOP convention :)))))


until next time AJA!

*Fcuz's photos from Shin Yeon Jae

No comments:

Post a Comment