Monday, December 31, 2012

Kpop Convention 4! with F.Cuz, and A.cian ^^ (part1)

Hello Randomers ^^

I've been very busy so sorry for not updating much ^^
But Before the year ends ~ (wohooo) Let me share to you my experience on the most anticipated Kpop event on our Country every year!!! The Philippine Kpop Convention Year 4! Hooooray! *throws confetti!!

Okay so I've been attending this event since 2010 and it always make my FanGirl Heart HAPPY!!
Especially This Year Because A.Cian and F.Cuz performed LIVE!! YEEEEE!

So I went with my friend Therese a.k.a Shin Yeon Jae ^^




And We really HAD A BLAST!!! hehhehe

Especially When The 2 groups performed :D

I'll be doing 2 parts because i think 1 post isn't enough :))))
This part will be for A.Cian and the next will be about F.Cuz ^^

Okay so when we got inside the venue (which is PICC) I bought my F.cuz CD ^^ (pictures on part2)
Then A HighCut Magazine for my Cousin
Then Socks And Headband :))

Then We went near the stage already around 2pm i think, so that we can get ready for A.Cian ^^ ( I'm really curious about them that time ^^)

So...A.Cian is a rookie group ^^ I don't really know them, I haven't seen their MV nor listened to their songs but after the event I really Admit they are Good ^^ They have good voices, they dance well , their songs can give you a last Song syndrome and they have looks :D

And to top it all their FAN SERVICE is really good! They Hugged some Fans who joined the "bring me" contest (I know i'm jealous too XD) and they really gave people a great time! I like them they are really nice ^^

Some Pictures of them ~
Comment: Sanghyun looks like TOP from eyes up  ~ SeulGi  looks GiKwang in some pics and SeHee looks like Junho of 2pm ~ these are based from our sight LOL


Correct me if im wrong about the names :))))


From left, That's Sanghyeon , Chanhee , Crooge, Se Hee then Seulgi :))





They Are Really Good and Nice so I hope they'll be more successful ^^

After the event I heard that they went with fans(?) to one of the province here to Swim and relax ^^ They also went to SM Mall of Asia (not sure though) before or after the event.. and when they arrived here they eat out with fans (I just read these from other's post and saw some pics on their twitter accounts ^^ so these might not be accurate or true hahhahaha). I Think they had FUN.. and We Had Fun too :D

Pics of A.Cian from YeonJae ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment