Thursday, March 28, 2013

Not yet Done :))

Hello Randomers, I know its been months :(
Well This is  a very Late post XD

Remember my Blog about F.cuz? Last December until January they went here in the Philippines, if you think that fans here only had 2 days to be with them, I say No :)

Last January 3 and 4, the Hotel where they stayed organized a Fan meeting event :) it's open to the public with first come first serve basis :) The first 150 people will be accommodated :)
You will just pay 350 pesos for the food, which is by the way really good  hahah ;)




So to make the Story Short, I went there! YEAH!!! This is a ONCE IN A LIFETIME chance to see my baby Yejun, who is by the way half a meter away from me while performing that day ~ Can You imagine how hard it is to breath!! :)))

Okay so Went to the Hotel with my fangirl friend lorina :)
Then they gave us our FOOOOD




Then they ENTERED!!! :)) First they blew a candle on a cake for their anniversary then we celebrated Yejun's Birthday in advance :) You just don't know how happy i am about the FACT that Yejun celebrated his birthday WITH ME!! ( ok fine with us hahhaha XD)

Then They performed and had GAMES. I'm really really really JEALOUS with the people who participated in the games ~ Yejun even hugged one of them so tight and i really wish it was me :( Well i guess there are really luckier fangirls right? ^^












Sorry for the low quality photos, i know its a must for fan girls to have a nice camera ~ T.T I also got frustrated about this however i thought that memories are more important :))

And The BEST PART OF THAT DAY ~

 



No  Word can explain how happy i am that day ^^ let the last 3 photos explain ^^

Have a wonderfulday!!
Fighting!!

*ps if you read my blogs before you'll know that my tofu doll is originally Minho hahah I decided to make a bigger version of him so yeah :))



No comments:

Post a Comment