Saturday, June 30, 2012

Not So Good Yet Not so Bad

Hello, everyone.. yes what you can see on my title is right
this one for me is a not so good post yet not so bad~

I started being a Fan Girl ...2009 and my super Bias is my baby Choi Minho ~
That's why my web name is Minho's ramyun ~ ramyun is his favorite..
My point is that I'm Loving Him for 3 solid years now and I love Him for anything
for me he is the perfect creature that God Made to make me smile and make my
heart jump and slide and burst (in a good way)...

So When I saw these pictures ~


O.O I was like "WHAT'S HAPENNING?"




Im not sure maybe its just the effect of the light or he was running before that picture was taken.
But those pics made me feel really worried ~ 
His eyes are tired
His lips are dry
My poor BB~
T.T

But even though i can feel that he is tired I can still see that he did his best on their Mubank special perf


Seeing him really tired makes my heart break yet at the end of the day I'm proud because I Know
that he's giving his best to make shawols happy~

What i can only do now is pray for his good health and ask God to send angels that will always protect him.
If only i can send my self there and take care of him personally but i cant..

I will just take Good care of my baby Minho Here (My Minho Tofu doll)


and hope that my real baby Minho will feel that T.T

Oh well another thing that I can do is to support them and all the things that they will do~

SHINEE DAEBAK!!!

~ until next time

Fighting!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment