Sunday, June 17, 2012

Rewind~


AGE-  this is maybe one on the most important topic to human, hahha some are getting too sensitive about this while some are actually happy telling the world how long they have been here~
While browsing some post on my Facebook , i found this picture posted by wicked audio page and was shared by one of my FB friends ~


Do you know the answer?


If you know then you are most likely above my age or just the same as mine if not then maybe you can see your parents doing this hahahah
Well the connection can be seen in this post's title ~ hahaha
you might say "WTF is that for real?!"  - Well Yeah, duh i'm not kidding hhaha I personally do that especially when my cassette player "ate" the tape of the cassette tape (WHUT? hahhaha) or if the rewind function of the player is not working..
When I knew, that i know the answer i was like "AM I THAT OLD?" hahah i guess not, being old is just a state of mind honey~ hhahahha though i think my generation is the last one who experienced these stuffs.. because of this I remember my childhood idols - Like westlife, A1, Blue and 
my first husband
 Aaron Carter. I even have Cassette tapes of F4- the taiwan version hahahha

I Still have them ^^

Hello ~ <3

Hi ex husband (LOL)
I can still remember Vic's "Make A Wish" ans Vaness' "Everywhere" ~ ^^
I'm not sure but i think you are now reminiscing memories ~ heheheeh

Well, at the end i realized Age is not just the number of years that you live, its also the number of years that you continuously make happy moments ^^

until next time - AJA!!


No comments:

Post a Comment