Friday, June 29, 2012

Whattah RoOm ~

Hello everyone ^^

How are you? hope you are all doing great while reading this randomness of mine hahahah

Lets Begin ~

When I was a kid I always imagine how my dream room looks like, not sure if you also pictured yours on your mind but I think most of teenagers or child does hahah

While browsing the net I saw some really cute pictures, they are rooms that are inspired by Hello Kitty!!

*photos not mine~










*again pictures are not mine ~ and im not sure if its a house or a room at a hotel XD

When I saw those pictures my jaw really dropped and my eyes got big ~ and the first word that came out was " CUTE!! " :) and i know you will really agree with me that it's cute haha.

Even though I'm not a Hello Kitty Fan (for I love Winnie the pooh more than any cartoon characters..and next is spongebob XD) , I Still find the idea cute, well it's not that it's the first time that i see such , but I think this one is not just inspired haha it's really a Hello Kitty HOUSE -- or room :))

Aigoo~

Before I really like a room that is painted with blue in all shades, I actually imagine my ceiling with a mural of the sky, then my "wants" changed. Now I want either a Winnie the pooh inspired room or a kpop inspired room~ you think which is Better? ^^

I can now Imagine a Winnie the pooh shaped window ahha or if it will be a Kpop room then i should have SHINee blankets ~ weee cool XD

Hope you had fun with this randomness ~
until next time!!

Fighting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment