Saturday, July 7, 2012

I cooked my self ~

Hello Everyone ~

Hope you all had a great day ^^

I know you are wondering how I can still write this blog even though my title said that I cooked my self hahah

Don't worry I didn't do it literally  ~ So Yeah I'm Still ALIVE! (Oh bigbang entered my mind XD)


Since my so called " WEB NAME" is Minho's Ramyun  that means I'm a ramyun of minho hahah XD (okay i don't know how to explain that further but i hope you got the point hahaha )

I Cooked My Self = I Cooked Ramyun !!! (Now you get it XD- I know my title is crazy- its like a Whatever title hahahah)

OH Well, Because this past week, RAIN poured like NONSTOP!

How I Wish its like this....


But NO... (when will the sky send droplets like this Rain ~ XD) 




So having a cold weather made me decide to cook ~ RAMYUN ^^

YAY!!



So I let the water boil ~


 Add the contents ~ Noodles+Vegetables+powder


The white one is the vegetables and the Silver one is the Powder ~ I didn't put all the powder since i'll be sharing it with my grandma ~ its up to you if you want to put it all ^^


I added 1 egg -- it's optional ^^ 
Go ahead and put anything that you like ^^ it's your ramyun after all hahah but be sure it goes well with the taste =D

THEN >>>>>>>

Tada!!


Thank you for reading ^^
Always  Eat Well Chingus ^^

Fighting!!








No comments:

Post a Comment