Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Beast's Midnight Sun Nail Art

Hello Randomers :D

I want to share with you my Beast's Midnight Sun inspired Nail Art :)
It's difficult especially because i just did it my Self
but  really made me happy :)


I'll try to show/explain to you how i did it :)



First I mixed some white,black and gray polish so that it is not so dark and not so bright ^^



I painted all my nails with it :D
On my thumb I put a mark so that i know where will be the center of the mask.
I also used that mark to check if may mask is Symmetrical (I think its not XD)



One of a MUST HAVEs in Nail art is a polish that comes with a nail art brush or striper :D
It's available in the market so you can check your local store ^^
If not there are tutorials on YouTube on how to make one :D



Then you have to carefully draw the mask :)




To do those chain like strands under and around the mask you can use a small dotting tool :D
You can check my post HERE to know more about that dotting tool and some alternatives for it :)
for this one I used toothpick ^^

Since its really hard to draw the mask on all your nails you can just make a different design ^^
For me I just put the chains :))



Then TADAH (fireworks XD)
FINISH!!! :D




Hope you like it ^^

Until next time!!

Fighting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment