Friday, July 27, 2012

[Event] SHINee Sherlock Kor/Jap Launch (Philippines)

Hello Randomers (hahahaha) !!!

It's been a long time since I posted an entry
I'm actually busy spazzing ^^ hahaha

Hmm so last July 7 , SHINee's Sherlock Korean Version and Japanese Version was released here.
Few weeks before that i'm really thinking of the things that I can do so that I can buy them (it's expensive XD), good thing I found a way hahahha
because if i did't WAAAH I'M GONNA DIE ~ :)))))

Okay so around 1pm my cousin and I arrived at AstroPlus the Block ^^
My friends Onew'sChicken , Taemin'sSteak and Ate Faye were also there hahhah



And tadah!! A big tarp welcomed us, but no that's not the best thing there because..


Before Entering the store you will first pass across these beautiful portraits ~ 


OH ~ I cant really remember how I survived after passing there XD

These portraits were actually given to lucky fans via raffle unfortunately raffle coupons are limited
so those who came earlier only had the CHANCE hahahha but that's okay ^^

Then we went inside to buy the albums heheheh


At that time I'm really excited REALLY excited....only to find out THAT the KOREAN VERSION is OUT OF STOCK ~
and I was like in a " KILL ME NAAAHHW !!" state....
Since it's OUT OF STOCK, they told us that we have to write our names and contact numbers so that we can reserve the Kor. ver, however that reservation is not yet sure, because they still don't know if the record company that brought it here will restock ~ (I can already feel the whole world in my shoulders that time hahahah)
I Stayed at the counter, worried and thinking of alternatives ~
AHHHHHH

FORTUNATELY, I'm not really sure where did that come from, but the lady that was in charge brought out 5 copies of the Kor version ~ aaaaah THANK GOD...

So I GOT both of them YEY!!


But since we came in late some of the freebies are already out but i'm fine with it ^^ 
I still Got Some :)



The first photo is the Free Folder and on the second one hmm I got Photo cards ,bookmark ,a post card, sticker and a fan ^^

After buying, my friends left for lunch  hahha then my cousin and I stayed for a while so that I can get some pictures ^^

While taking this EXACT picture.. (why are you looking at me, don't ahhh *dies)


Someone approached me for she wanted to trade her Minho photo card ~ 
That time I haven't opened my CD... Well, I always open them at home for I want their plastic covers  to be whole ahhaha but that time I really have to see my photo card  so that we can trade...

So  I opened it and got Taemin  ~ ^^

Having Taemin is Good but for me, having Minho photocard is BETTER ~ He is my bias remember? hahahha
The Girl said that she saw me taking THE picture above so she thought that I am a Minho bias hahah (OMG am I too obvious?) 

So at the end ~



I GOT MY BABY (ノ≧∀≦)ノ

Well i can say that i had a lucky day ^^


Thanks for reading ^^

until next time AJA!!



No comments:

Post a Comment