Thursday, August 16, 2012

Plant vs Zombies LIVE!

Plant vs Zombies LIVE?

Yes Randomers you read that right hahhaaha



I saw Zombies , Sunflowers and Peashooters :)
am I eating your brains right now? XD

Before thinking that Zombies will be invading your gardens, I have to tell you that "Live" in this context means something is being performed at the very same time, you know like " Live Shows" :D

So you don't really have to worry ^^ ( but I don't think you worried at all hahahahah XD)

Well, that time I didn't really plan to watch it, my father just told me to go to Makati so that we can bond ^^ , While waiting for them, I got the chance to watch it :)

It's really cute ^^

The Stage ~


The singing sunflowers and the uber cute peashooters ^^


And of course Plants vs Zombies will not be complete without the brain eaters!! The ZOMBIES ~
OH and they are not just zombies ~ THEY ARE DANCING ZOMBIES (they are good btw :D)



It's really cool to see the game's action in real life hahah, they made the show like an interactive game where one person is asking the crowd on what to plant so that the zombies will die ^^

and one of its amazing part (yeah  my young heart finds in awesome :D) The Peashooters, really shoot PEAS ahhaha XD


Can you see those green balls ~ yup they are the peas that came from the peashooter's mouth ~ hahah they also gave the audience the same kind of balls , so that they can participate in killing those Zombies ^^

The show was less than an hour ~ after that some of the children had the chance to have a picture with the cast ^^



And that's all for that day ^^

it's really interesting for me ahhaha ~

Now I'm thinking of Angry Birds Live and Temple Run Live can you imagine on how will they do it? hahahah XD

Until next time ~ ^^
AJA!













No comments:

Post a Comment