Friday, May 16, 2014

Dara Park Live!

Hello Randomers!

So this coming saturday, 2NE1 will have a concert here in our country! Too Sad I can't go because I have lots of work to do, if you read my earlier post you know by now how busy i am to the point that i cant update my blog hahahah

Okay so enough of me having no social life hahaha Back to 2NE1 ~
When my boss told me that Dara will be our guest, I was excited, I may not be the number one fan of Dara or 2NE1 but i like their group and songs and I love KPOP!! :)
Even though i cannot watch the concert, I think I was lucky enough to see Dara in person and have a little time with her hahaha
So I went inside her dressing room, where the security is really strict, very strict , super strict! hahaha
Then I got the chance to ask if i can take a picture of her so that we can post it on Instagram and then she asked if I need it now "Ngayon na ba or after" then I said if its okay, can I take it now so that we can tell the fans that you are getting ready for the show,after that she said yes. Her make up artist stopped for a while maybe because she taught that i need to take a pic, but then Dara said that its okay, since i'm really planning to get a candid shot :) She was really nice, even her make up artist and manager :)

so here's the picture ~
it was posted on the Show's instagram ^^





Then after that She went inside the studio, and for the first time the studio was full hahah
While waiting for her turn to be interviewed, and because her korean managers are quite far from her... I got a chance to approach her and ask for a picture together hahahah She is really cute haha and skinny! (I'm too big >,<)


After the picture, I said super thank you, then she said "oh okay" then smiles back :D

I was really happy :) though in the back of my mind i wish thunder was also there hahah XD

Here are some pictures taken during the interview :) (note these pics are not mine, credits to : Aning Asuncion)







That's all~
until my next KPOP adventure!! hahah :D

No comments:

Post a Comment